MetaStock has an ever expanding library of 3rd Party Add-Ons… if you have ideas for more, we’re listening.
MetaStock has a truly global install base and is one of the most widely used programs in the industry. This is just one reason why a MetaStock Add-On has won the top two categories of Stocks and Commodities Readers’ Choices Awards each year since the category started in 2003. If you are a software developer, you owe it to yourself to see if you have what it takes to partner with a truly global force that can get your ideas off the ground.
Why you should partner with MetaStock:
- Recognition: MetaStock is used by hundreds of thousands of traders in 90 different countries
- Stability: MetaStock has been in business for over 25 years.
- Awards: MetaStock has been rated best software in its price category by Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities Magazine for eighteen years in a row.
- Tremendous Market Breadth: MetaStock provides a unique value to domestic and international partners by offering data from practically any corner of the world. Our data is powered by Thomson Reuters, a global leader in market data.Data offerings
- Quality: Thomson Reuters news, fundamental data, and technical data are available to all clients.
- Profitability: very competitive revenue shares for partners.
- Services: Free platform, data service, and a free MetaStock Developers Kit for qualifying partners.
Why MetaStock is the tool for you and your clients:
- Customize the MetaStock Explorer™ to screen your markets of choice using your criteria.
- Create Expert Advisors™, with alerts, buy and sell signals, and highlights.
- Reinforce the concepts you teach using commentary that explains your methodologies to your students in real time.
- Create indicators according to your custom specifications.
- Easily give or sell your custom studies to students using self-extracting files.
- We provide value-added offers and promotions to you and your students who purchase MetaStock.
- Free web training, both live and recorded.
- “Excellent” customer support as rated by our own clients – and it’s FREE.