RMO ATM III
The latest trading solution from Rahul Mohindar, RMO ATM provides refined and synchronized signals in a straight and simple package. In addition, it provides real time quote window based real time voice alerts for MetaStock.
The RMO ATM 3.0 featuring the PowerScreener is the latest trading solution from Rahul Mohindar. This premium suite of methodologies are engineered to help today’s trader with automated analysis and trade detection - now with enhanced price alerts!
What’s NEW in Version 3.0?
- NEW Price Alerts - It's easy to set alerts for a variety of price point and ranges. Alerts include, email, popups, and even audio voice messages.
- NEW Outside Day Reversal Alerts - Get a quick feel of where a stock is trading in comparison to the yearly high or low.
- NEW ATM 15-Day TrendDecider - With the new TD15 indicator and screener, you get a more responsive hybrid approach which will take the efficiency curve up from the original daily, weekly and month levels.
- NEW TD Break Indicator - Receive an alert each time a stock breaks above / below the TrendDecider Daily / Weekly / Monthly level.
- NEW Enhanced RMO 3D Scan - Alerts you with an arrow when a potential fresh breakout along with the RMO 3D Buy / RMO 3D Sell occurs.
- NEW ATM BC Sync - With the new ATM BC Sync you get a complete analysis of the Breakout Catcher and Zone Detector indicators combined.
- NEW Enhanced Performance - Improvements to enhance performance have been put in place to handle larger stock lists and the expanded indicator list.
Quickly Identify Trend Breakouts with the ATM Breakout Catcher
The ATM Breakout Catcher is a trend-following system that looks for breakouts in the trend. It color codes the bars as well as marks vertical lines to suggest where the market is breaking out. Best of all, it’s backed with Expert Commentary, Prebuilt Style Templates, and Explorations as well as a Live PowerScreener* that sends mail and voice alerts to you live, as the market breaks out!
Identify Tops and Bottoms Based on Breakouts
If you’re style is top / bottom picking, the ATM Counter Trend indicator is a great tool for you! It’s designed to automatically stamp Buy and Sell signals on the chart based on price breakouts from zones of high volume and / or high volatility. A sharp yet automated signaling method that works best when viewed with a counter trend approach.
The New ATM SWI Identifies Reversals of Movement Quickly Based on Volume Change
While the majority of indicators work purely off price to detect trend change, the ATM SWI (Strength Weakness Index) uses volume as its key ingredient to gauge Strength and Weakness. This makes it a must have on the chart. It’s very visual as an indicator. A stock is bullish if above the SWI line and bearish below it! To best exploit the indicator, also provided is inbuilt expert commentary, explorations and live PowerScreeners!
Use Multiple Time Frames to Understand the Direction of Price and the Best Time to Enter a Trade
The all NEW TrendDecider Suite is comprised of 4 indicators:Trend Decider Daily, Trend Decider Weekly, Trend Decider 15Day, and Trend Decider Monthly.
The Objective of the TrendDecider suite is to combine multiple time frames to arrive at 4 key levels of Support / Resistance. These levels are then combined together into a rule based model that clearly helps you identify the current trend and also alert you on a trend change / reversal.
Get the most out of the RMO with the “Super Filter”
The NEW ATM RMO or “Super Filter,” is another great tool that will help further accelerate and refine Rahul's famous RMO system. This gives you the same great signals as before, but applies an all new filtering mechanism via an expert that plots 4 different colors (light blue, blue, orange, red).
Primarily, the colors help us gauge the quality of the trend and signal. However another key objective is to provide a smoothening effect on the RMO by eliminating several minor market whipsaws.
As you can see, the NEW RMO ATM 3.0 offers a great deal of new features that ANY trader would benefit from.
* The PowerScreener requires an active XENITH account and exchange fees to be paid in order to provide live updates.
About Rahul Mohindar
Rahul Mohindar is the director of Viratech Software and an active trader who appears regularly on CNBC India & Bloomberg. Besides being a market panelist, Mr. Mohindar has also been a guest lecturer across renowned stock exchanges, universities and business schools.
Mr. Mohindar’s findings and research on the markets have been carried in leading business daily’s including the Economic Times and Hindu.
Besides the RMO ATM, Rahul has developed the Rahul Mohindar Oscillator (RMO for short) which detects trends in financial markets and is designed to work on Open-High-Low-Close-Vol charts for a wide variety of stocks, futures, options, and FOREX.
Rahul was one of the few analysts who called a SELL on equities several times in February 2020 before the current crisis, after which global indices crashed over 35%, his calls were featured on both CNBC & Bloomberg and he has time and again caught the attention of traders globally.