MetaStock Symbol Utilities
These installation files contain the updated list of symbols and folder structure for use with DownLoader and MetaStock versions 15 and newer. These files are designed for use with DataLink end-of-day data.
The stock market is dynamic and symbols are constantly being changed, removed, or created. In order to keep up with the symbol changes, MetaStock updates the symbols found within its instrument lists. The Symbol Utility reflects those changes. It allows customers to automatically update the symbols in their Local Data Lists in the Power Console on a monthly basis without having to manually change each symbol within each folder on their hard drive.
Prior to installing the Symbol Utility file, we recommend watching our tutorial video that covers installation of the file, adding the folders to the DownLoader Console, downloading the data and adding them to Local Data Lists in MetaStock. Please click here to start the video.
- MetaStock US & Canadian Symbol Utility
- MetaStock Americas Symbol Utility
- MetaStock European Symbol Utility
- MetaStock Asian Symbol Utility
- MetaStock Australia Symbol Utility
- MetaStock Middle East Symbol Utility
- MetaStock Worldwide Indices Symbol Utility
- MetaStock Futures Symbol Utility
Legacy MetaStock Symbol Utility files (versions 11 and older)
These self-extracting zip files contain the updated list of symbols and folder structures for use with the DownLoader and MetaStock End-of-Day versions 11 and older. These files are designed for use with DataLink end-of-day data.
Prior to installing the Symbol Utility file, we recommend watching our installation video that goes over installing, downloading and backing up your custom files. Please click here to start the video.
- North American MetaStock Symbol Utility
- Central/South American Symbol Utility
- European Symbol Utility
- Asian Symbol Utility
- Australian Symbol Utility
- Stocks by Sectors S&P Symbol Utility
- WorldWide Futures Symbol Utility