MetaStock XENITH currently does not fully support Windows 10. Due to this, the system requirements test included in the product will prevent MetaStock XENITH from installing on the Windows 10 O/S. We have provided instructions for bypassing the system requirements test, so that clients are able to install MetaStock XENITH on the Windows 10 O/S.
We have conducted preliminary testing on Windows 10 resulting in positive results, however extensive testing is still scheduled to be completed before the end of the 2015.
To bypass the MetaStock XENITH system requirements test, follow the below instructions, if you encounter any difficulties please contact MetaStock Support. (www.MetaStock.com/Customer/)
1. Navigate to the folder containing EikonInstaller.amers2.exe (or the name of the XENITH install file)
2. Right-click on the file and choose SendTo--> Desktop (Create Shortcut)
3. On the Desktop, right click on the newly created shortcut and click Properties
4. Click the "Shortcut" tab. Copy/Paste the following onto the end of the "Target" field:
(Make sure there is a space after the .exe)
The entire target line should look something like:
c:\Users\(Windows.Usersname)\Desktop\EikonInstaller.amers2.exe /COMMAND=_execute=INSTALL _forceInstall=1
5. Click Ok to save the changes
6. Double click the newly created shortcut to launch the installer which should now bypass the system requirements test, allowing the installation to continue of Windows 10
If you choose to take these steps, we will do our best efforts to support MetaStock products and Windows 10. However because MetaStock products are not fully supported on Windows 10, we cannot plan for all scenarios until the time that they are.
MetaStock Product Management